Current Vacancy: Sales Support
We are looking for an energetic person to join our Sales Support Team. We are specialists in designing tailor-made itineraries and have been operating for over 30 successful years.
Your role will involve providing ‘back office’ support for reservations through loading itineraries and quotes, compiling confirmation packages and sending out final documents to our clients. Our ideal candidate will be someone who wants to move into a new role within the travel industry or enter it for the first time. You need to have a strong administrative background and a passion for travel and our products. Candidates who have completed a Certificate IV in Tourism are particularly encouraged to apply.
The successful applicant must have:
- Strong organisational abilities and excellent time management
- Experience working in an office environment
- Data entry experience
- Highly developed eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Initiative and problem solving
- Patience and flexibility
- High level computer skills and ability to quickly learn new data management systems
- Personal Travel Experience and preferably to the destinations we sell
- A desire to eventually move into a Travel Consulting role
Highly desirable skills/experience
- Work Experience within the travel industry
- Certificate in Travel & Tourism
- Use of Sabre Airline System
If you think you are the person we are looking for then send an application today that addresses the above criteria and includes your current curriculum vitae. Applications that do not address all of the above criteria will not be considered.
APPLICATIONS WITH COVER LETTER MUST BE SENT BY EMAIL ONLY: [email protected]