Travelling with African Wildlife Safaris
A word from our CEO, Steve Cameron
We are incredibly excited, and I am sure you are too, that the Federal Government has announced international travel will commence from mid-November. Although some details are yet to be confirmed, some things will be commonplace in a post-COVID world; such as vaccination passport, PCR testing adherence to a range of COVID-safe protocols and at least (to start with) 7 days home quarantine for Australian residents, which given the length of restrictions we have all experienced doesn’t sound bad at all!
At African Wildlife Safaris and Natural Focus our experienced Destination Specialists are ready to help you put together a wonderful trip. Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your travel plans.
Many of our international operators have continued to operate since March 2020, albeit with dramatically reduced numbers, but most are now fully operational:
- All operators have a range of COVID safe polices in place
- E.g. Victoria Falls is 96% first dose vaccinated and 78% fully vaccinated
- E.g. Galapagos – 100% vaccinated!
- Most of our operators have fully vaccinated their entire staff
- On safari you’ll be outside most of the day and dining arrangements are often open air
African Wildlife Safaris & Natural Focus
- Organising fantastic journeys since 1985 (almost 37 years)
- Australian family owned company
- Committed staff – 75% have been with us more than 7 years, including four for 28 years
- Experienced Destination Specialists
- Operate a fully functional TRUST ACCOUNT – Payments from the account are made on your behalf to airlines, tour operators and any other supplier for provision of services for your booking only. The Company uses a mixture of ongoing Profits from travelled files, Retained Profits and Equity to fund its operation of Working Capital and DOES NOT use client funds