African Wildlife Safaris and our partner brand Natural Focus specialise in designing personalised itineraries to suit your style and budget. With so many different tours on offer it is often difficult to choose, but we can guide you in the right direction so that you can make an informed choice.
Our experienced and helpful consultants can offer you up-to-date advice, assist you in choosing your destination, accommodation and activities, and then put it all together in a carefully planned itinerary with a detailed quotation. However the success of creating a unique itinerary depends on your involvement.
Your involvement is important. The more we know about what you want from your holiday, the easier it will be to advise you. Here are some key questions for you to consider – The answers to questions such as these will help us to build a profile of what arrangements will ideally suit your individual requirements.
- Which country or countries would you like to visit?
- Do you have a preference for a particular area, national park or activity?
- How long can you travel for?
- What time of year do you wish to travel?
- What is your budget?
- Would you rather pay more for a higher quality product, or a better located property?
- What style of tour do you prefer? For example in Africa classic camping instead of a lodge tour, or in Alaska small ship cruising or luxury liner.
- Do you prefer small groups and/or small lodges?
- How many people will be travelling in your group?
- Are you a family with children?
- Do you have any special interests, for example: birds, wildlife, culture, trekking or kayaking?
We cannot stress enough the need to book early. There is immense pressure on accommodation and tours in almost all the destinations we offer. To secure your first choice and to avoid disappointment, PLEASE BOOK EARLY.
Book Your Trip
If you have already been in contact with us and received your detailed Itinerary and Quotation, and are ready to book, you will need to complete a Reservation Form and forward it to us with your non-refundable security deposit, the amount of which will be itemised on your Quotation. A Reservation Form may have been sent to you already or you can download one here. Please read your Reservation Form and Booking Conditions carefully.
We also highly recommend that you take out suitable Travel Insurance at the time of your booking. Please note that as as stated in our booking conditions, travel insurance is compulsory.