Situated in the heart of South Australia’s Kangaroo Island
Ecopia Retreat is located on a 150 acre pocket of natural wilderness. With just three luxury retreats this exclusive property provides guest with a truly intimate and immersive experience. The island offers visitors a wealth of experiences to enjoy. There are a wide range of top restaurants, boutique wineries and farms to explore, whilst the landscape boats a plethora of natural wonders and native wildlife. Popular sites such as Seal Bay Conservation Park, Little Sahara Sand Dunes, Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch are well worth a visit. The property doesn’t have a restaurant, but tasty meals and delicious tasting plates catered specifically to guests using local produce can be organised in advance.
- Solar-passive rammed earth construction
- Super comfortable king size bed
- Luxury soft linen and towels, including beach towels
- Large freestanding bath, natural soaps and bath salts
- Wood fire place and wood provided
- Fully self-contained kitchen with washing machine
- Eco, off-grid living – rainwater and solar
- Secluded luxury accommodation
- Abundance of wildlife (including a habitat for the endangered red tail glossy black cockatoo)
- Spectacular views
- Immersive stay
- Helpful hosts that are a phone call away
Kangaroo Island can be accessed by plane or ferry. By air it is a short 25 minute flight from Adelaide airport or a 2.5 hour drive including a ferry transfer. Ecopia Retreat is located on Gregors Road in the centre of Kangaroo Island.
Get in touch
Kangaroo Island Accommodation
Below are some of our most popular places to stay in on Kangaroo Island. Please contact us for more information.
Situated in the heart of South Australia’s Kangaroo Island, Ecopia Retreat is located on a 150 acre pocket of natural wilderness.
South Australia Itineraries
Below are some of our most popular tours around South Australia. Please contact us for more information.
Arkaba Lodge Based Walk
Experience the Flinders Ranges from the comforts of a luxury homestead, taking in the Australian outback, a private conservancy and wildlife.
The Arkaba Walk
Journey through the Flinders Ranges taking in iconic Australian outback. Stay at Arkaba Homestead, Wilpena Pound, Black's Camp and Elder Camp
Sign up to receive updates about exciting journeys, special offers and more.