This award-winning resort offers a relaxing setting amid gently swaying palm trees and endless Indian Ocean sunsets.
Situated a stone’s throw from beautiful Cable Beach, the resort offers a selection of accommodation options from smaller Studios and Bungalows to larger Villas and Suites nestled amongst the lush gardens, ideal for couples, small groups and families. Designed with Broome character in mind – a fusion of colonial charm and Asian influence – the rooms feature polished timber floors, corrugated iron and painted lattice. Each room features either King Size or Twin Single beds, ensuite bathrooms and in-room amenities including work desk, tea & coffee making facilities, air-conditioner, TV’s and safe deposit box. Guests can also relax outside on their private verandah fitted with a comfortable day bed, perfect for an afternoon siesta. The spacious Bungalows are ideal for families sleeping 4 or 5, whilst the Club Apartments can cater for couples travelling together with two bedrooms that can both be fitted with King beds.
The resort boasts a variety of dining options, some open at select times throughout the day. Popular Sunset Bar & Grill overlooks iconic Cable Beach and offers an à la carte dining menu (reservations essential). Other options include Venetian-inspired Cichetti Club, poolside Ocean Pool that serves delicious snacks and salads or Kichi Kichi, specialising in contemporary Thai.
The list of facilities at Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa is almost endless. The resort has two lagoon-style swimming pools, a separate family friendly pool with water playground and an adults-only pool, surrounded by sun loungers and poolside restaurant. Perfect for children, the resort also has a playground, mini golf course and floodlit tennis court (open day and night). If you’re after a relaxing spa treatment or hair and makeup services there is no place better than Chahoya Spa & Salon by L’Occitane. Chahoya, meaning ‘pamper’ in Japanese has seven private suites. Treatments are inspired by healing philosophies from all around thew world, restoring balance and harmony to both the mind and body. A fully equipped gym is also available onsite. If arriving before check-in (3pm) or departing after checkout (10am) the Refresher Room is also available for use. Guests will find complimentary change rooms that will allow you to use the resort facilities and still have a spot to store your bags and freshen up.
The resorts Tour Desk is your go to for organising an adventure-based experience in Broome. Broome has no shortage of beautiful coastal spots to explore including Cable Beach, Roebuck Bay – renowned for its astonishing tidal colours – and historical Gantheaume Point home to ancient dinosaur footprints. A visit to Sun Pictures, the world’s oldest outdoor cinema, Broome Historical Museum, Willie’s Creek Pearl Farm or the Japanese Cemetery are also popular options. For the more adventurous, kayaking, 4WD tours, sunset cruises, hovercraft excursions and scenic flights are highly recommended and offer a different way to experience the landscape.
- Accommodation in lovely Studios, Bungalows, Villas & Suites
- Private verandahs with daybeds
- Air-conditioning and work desks
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Sunset Bar & Grill
- Cichetti Club and Kichi Kichi Thai eatery
- Adults-only swimming pool
- Family pool and water playground
- Children’s playground
- Mini golf course
- Chahoya Spa & Salon by L’Occitane
- Tennis court
- Refresher Room and Tour desk
- Magnificent Cable Beach with its sensational Indian Ocean sunsets*
- Unique Gantheaume Point, home to ancient dinosaur footprints*
- Boutique Moontide Distillery, with its range of tasty gins using locally sourced flavours*
- Sun Pictures – the world’s oldest outdoor cinema, opened in 1916*
- Broome’s fascinating pearling history including Broome Historical Museum*
- Willie Creek Pearl Farm tours – learn about the pearling industry*
- Adventure activities including hovercrafts, kayaking, 4WD tours and whale watching (seasonal)*
*At extra cost
- Award-winning, family-friendly resort a stone’s throw from iconic Cable Beach
- Comfortable accommodation suitable for couples, families or groups travelling together
- Multiple indoor and outdoor dining options including Sunset Bar & Grill
- Adults-only swimming pool
- Family-friendly pool, children’s playground and mini golf course
- Magnificent Cable Beach with its sensational Indian Ocean sunsets
- Unique Gantheaume Point, home to ancient dinosaur footprints
- Broome’s fascinating pearling history including Broome Historical Museum
- Adventure activities including hovercrafts, kayaking and 4WD tours (extra cost)
Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa is located just 5 kilometres (9 minutes) north-west from Broome International Airport. There are regular flights to Broome with Qantas and Virgin Australia from Australian cities including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth. Airnorth also operate flights to Darwin as well as remote Kununurra in the West Australian outback. Maximum pay loads apply and there is a strict luggage allowance.
Accommodation around Broome & The Kimberleys
Below are some of our most popular places to stay around Broome & the Kimberleys. Please contact us for more information.
El Questro Homestead
A glamorous oasis in the remote and rugged Kimberley region, El Questro Homestead is a diamond in the rough.
Faraway Bay Lodge
This unique eco lodge is a magical destination about as far away from anywhere as you could wish to be. Perched above a perfect bay on the Kimberley Coast, the lodge and its 8 elevated cabins
Cable Beach Club
Situated a stone’s throw from beautiful Cable Beach, this award-winning resort offers a relaxing setting amid gently swaying palm trees and endless Indian Ocean sunsets.
Western Australia Itineraries
Below are some of our most popular tours around Western Australia. Please contact us for more information.
Wonders of Western Australia Safari
Explore Western Australia’s remote Kimberley and world-renowned Ningaloo Reef on this 13 day/12 night safari staying at three exclusive lodges.
Sign up to receive updates about exciting journeys, special offers and more